Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ward Campout At the Willows!















OK, Aug 8Th and 9Th was the ward camp out at the Willows. I wish I could say that we "camped out". Gabby got to stay there in the preteen girl tent and Christian stayed with our friends June Bob and their son AJ but our teens WOULD NOT stay to save their lives. They did not want outdoor toilets nor did they want to be away from their own beds so we drove up Friday night and stayed the evening and then we returned Saturday morning for breakfast and to get CJ and Gabby home. Luckily it was close enough to us that this was an option. We still had a great time with everyone and the breakfast was good so all in all they didn't hurt anyone and they both said that they would like to stay next year so maybe it was a fear of the unknown. I try to pick my battles and as passionate as they were to not spend the night this wasn't worth fighting about. I still love my girls!! I am sure next year will be super fun also...

No comments: