Monday, August 11, 2008

Christian Is 11! Yes he actually made it to his next birthday!

blowing out the candles...Click to see a larger image.
Sarah you are so Funny!



Rice Crispy Cake and Opening Presents next to Grandpa!

Alexis and Lindsay Aunt Marnee and cousin Brookelyn




Aug 7 was Christian's Birthday! In our family we let each member choose where we will go to dinner and what we will be having for dessert for their birthday and He picked Famous Dave's for dinner and a rice crispy cake. We had a great time! We also do a need, want, surprise, and bonus presents from mom and dad and he received....
Need-Shoes
Want-a Co2 air soft gun
Surprise-A wave board
Bonus-Co2 Cartridges
Aunt Marnee gave him an outfit and speakers for his Mp3 player and Grandma and Grandpa Hill gave him camping stuff and his $11. (1 dollar per year of course) Thanks Guys! We are so blessed to have CJ in our family. He is a sweetheart and seems to be really loved by his friends here in the ward and at school. Christian loves the church and has a testimony already. He is way into his air soft guns and his new wave board and doing anything outside! He is a great big and little brother as he has 2 older sisters and 2 younger sisters. Smack dab in the middle. He will be the best husband someday because he knows how to handle women!! We love Christian!

3 comments:

OLIVERSONFAM said...

I have always wanted to steal that kid!
Christian is such a stud!!
I hope my kids turn out as good as yours!...

I'm glad you got with the blogging world. I checked to see if you guys had one a few months back, but never found you!
Tell Marnee to get with it too!
I want to see picts of her new House!

Michelle is doing good. She starts radiation next week.
I will let you know if she ever needs anything!

Lexi Lou said...

HEY! I love my little brother! He is the sweetest little boy out there! He is going to make some girl someday very very happy! I LOVE YOU CHRISTIAN! Love, Lexi

Kara said...

Hi emily!! I saw your blog on Jocelyn's. How are you guys doing!? I miss seeing you every Sunday!! I can't believe how big Sara is...holy cow time goes by fast!! Cute kids!