Sunday, August 24, 2008

Life is fragile


Thursday night I received a phone call that my cousins wife Ashley (25) had died unexpectedly. It made me suddenly, almost forcibly, realize how blessed I am. I have my husband by my side and all of my children surround me. Regardless of the trials that may come my way if still have my family intact; all is well. If anything good came come from a death I hope that it is that I have remembered how precious life is, not to take our time together for granted, to enjoy the little things, and always tell them you love them. I know Heavenly Father has a plan. He is there and he loves me. I know that he will comfort Jason (my cousin) and their son Conner. I know that Ashley Jason and Conner will be together again someday soon and that is the greatest comfort and gift of all.


1 comment:

Debbie said...

We are so sorry to hear this news. Our prayers are with you and your family.