Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Aug 25th-First Day of Glourious School!!












Wow! I can't believe how old my little babies are. Alexis is in HIGH SCHOOL!! She has a full schedule including honors English and honors chemistry and seminary. Next semester she will take drivers ed. (just because she takes the class doesn't guarantee that we will sign off on the licence :) ) This next week is "rush" week as they call it for clubs etc. My baby isn't a baby anymore. We are on the downhill slide to adulthood for Alexis

Lindsay is in 8Th Grade this year and is having a blast already with Dance Company! She was elected secretary so we will have to see what that will mean for her. I have agreed to be on the food committee for after school meals when they are practicing for the musical (Once upon a mattress) and other performances.

Christian is in 6Th grade and his last year of Elementary. YIKES! His teacher is Ms. Thompson and he says he likes her and I am impressed too. I don't ever realize how short he is until his friend Mike Vu came to find him and noticed that my boy doesn't even hit his shoulders. Poor boy.

Gabby is in the 3rd Grade and has the best teacher ever! (we have already had her with CJ) She got Mrs Geurtch! We are looking forward to an awesome year for Gabby. When we got to school Gabby immediately found her friends and dropped us like some hot potatoes. Don't worry we went and talked to her teacher without her and then made sure she got to class when the bell rang

Sarah is in the school of life and she and I get lots and lots of one on one time.

1 comment:

Lexi Lou said...

Please, please, please, PlEaSe, PLEASE let me get my licence! ;) Love you! Lexi