Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Jason!

Today is My sweethearts birthday! I figure it is a wonderful opportunity to tell the world that I am in love with a wonderful man! Jason is a super husband and great father and and even better best friend. He is my partner and my better half and I thank my Heavenly Father every.single.day. that I have been blessed with Jason. He is handsome kind and gentle. Jason is willing to do whatever it takes to keep our family going and together both spiritually and physically. We have been married nearly 17 years and he still opens my car door every time without fail. I love how he loves me. He is so super smart! I don't really know how he knows what he does. Maybe there is a plug for downloads on the back of his head that I haven't noticed yet. LOL! Jason has a wonderful memory. He has never ever forgotten my or the kids birthdays or our anniversary. He is so helpful to me. I cant forget to mention that he is the baby whisperer. He has the touch with our little Sarah that saves me over and over. He is My shinning knight on a white horse! I honestly don't know what I would do without my Jason! I love love love him! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!

1 comment:

Rebecca Whitcomb North said...

Have a wonderful birthday, Jason!