Monday, January 12, 2009

A Glimpse Into Our Day-December

Dec 1-FHE, We made advent calendars for Christmas. At my doc appt my blood pressure was down to 157/105 and he took me off of one of the meds already! Yes!

Dec 2-I had my enrichment committee meeting to finalize our Christmas Party for the sisters of our ward. It is going to be great! Tonight is Movie and popcorn night for our Christmas activity countdown

Dec 3-We went to Family Fun Night at Westbrook with Gabby and CJ and CJ won the reflections contest with his claymation movie! Great Job CJ! Alexis and Lindsay did a service project and help a lady in our ward decorate her Christmas tree.

Dec 4-Drinking a glass of eggnog was our nightly advent activity and I had my relief society meeting

Dec 5-Nightly advent was visiting temple square to see the lights and we tried out an official dive called Moochies and had wonderful fun food!!

Dec 6-Ward Christmas Party and our nightly advent activity was shopping for the siblings and wrapping up the gifts afterwards.

Dec 7-Nightly advent was watching and singing Christmas carols to our Disney sing a long video

Dec 8-Tonight's advent was a Family Home Evening Christmas Lesson

Dec 9-Tonight's advent was making fudge! Yummy. I spent the day with Marnee running our errands together and it was nice to reconnect. She and I usually find something hysterical to laugh about! Brookelyn and her peanut butter cups!!! Jason and I made 56 tiles and I got the centerpieces done and we delivered them to the church for tomorrow.

Dec 10-Enrichment party was a success! No more enrichment parties to worry about until March! Jason and the kids went to Lindsay’s dance concert! Although my Lexi stayed and helped me with the chores of enrichment like setting up and nursery. Thanks Baby!

Dec 11-Started the day with Lindsay’s assembly with my mom Anne Marie Alexis Sarah Marnee and Brookelyn and then went to the mall with Marnee to attempt to visit Santa and shopping at South Towne.

Dec 12-Jason and I got to go to Gabby's dance class and see their Christmas dance and then we had our date night and following that Jason and I took the kids to see Wall-E at the dollar movie theater for our daily Christmas advent.

Dec 13-Errands alone with my sweet hubby! One on one errand time is on halt for Dec to allow for free shopping without prying eyes.

Dec 14-We had a good visit with Nan and Ed while picking up some water.

Dec 15-BABY LOLA MARIE IS BORN!! My newest niece was born at 8:28 am weight 7lbs 12oz and 20 and 1 half inches long! Happy Happy Day!

Dec 16-Definitely the highlight of my day is meeting Lola! She is perfect and I think I have a nick name for her already. Mary Poppins! Practically perfect in every way! LOL! I am in love with our newest addition. Words can’t say how my heart went out to this little angel straight from heaven!

Dec 17-Lindsay's Holiday Show at the school and the YW/YM cook off. Jason took dog food dip and Alexis took a cheese ball and crackers.

Dec 18-Sing along at the Elementary and I might add that this is the first year the parents are invited so there was on way I would miss it. Nana came too!

Dec 19-Hill Family Christmas party. Jason and I were in charge this year and we did a Grinch theme. It was a lot of fun and look forward to the other Sib's parties for the next 4 years! YEA!

Dec 20-Bitner family Christmas party brunch at Golden Corral.

Dec 21-I sang it relief society as part of the pres Christmas lesson.

Dec 22-Jason proposed to me today! This is the anniversary of the day Jason asked me to marry him 17 years ago! I said yes BTW. LOL!

Dec 23-We delivered neighbor gifts tonight.

Dec 24-We went to see The Tale of Despereaux and got take out from sampan for dinner

Dec 25-CHRISTMAS of course!

Dec 26-shoveling snow and playing in snow. Holy deep Robin!

Dec 26-Learned of Jason's cousin Todd's murder in Florida. Prayers requested please.

Dec 27-Had Alex and Karen and family over for dinner. We love you guys!

Dec 28-Jason Diagnosed with Cellulites 2 visits for IV antibiotics. Not fun.

Dec 29-2 more visits to the doctor for IV antibiotics and they removed heploc after the second dose. Thank heavens BTW for an awesome boss and friend who made it possible for Jay to stay home with the IV in his hand. You are the best Mike!

Dec 30-Jason returns to work but has a doctor visit after work. The doctor cut his wound open and pressed all the puss and necrotized flesh out and decided to give him a nice shot of antibiotics in the hiney. (I guess 5200mg of oral antibiotics just isn’t enough.) They also cultured the ooze. YUCK!!

Dec 31-Jason returns to the doc for more and gets a shot in the second bum cheek. They tell Jason to be sure to walk in the shot but also that he needs to keep his foot elevated?!? He tried to do both valiantly. LOL! We also attended our ward New Years Eve Party

No comments: