Sunday, September 21, 2008

Simple things for Simple People maybe?






I can honestly say we can have fun no matter what! Sarah has discovered this mesh laundry bag can be a basic lagoon ride and has been bringing it to us to swing her in it. I know it looks weird but there are big belly laughs all around. I wish I could have captured her little face smashed up against the bag. That is the funniest of all! Like I keep saying....never a dull moment around our house! Thanks Lindsay for helping shake N bake the baby!

2 comments:

Rebecca Whitcomb North said...

That is one of the cutest things I've ever seen! Just goes to show that you don't need to buy kids expensive toys to keep them happy and occupied. Kids like playing with the simplest things sometimes.

OLIVERSONFAM said...

She is So Stinkin Cute!
I can't believe she was LOVING it as much as she did. My kids would be screaming in terror!...They get that from me!...Just watching the Merry Go Around makes me a little queezy!