Thursday, September 11, 2008

I am Babysitting Batman!





I have had the most exciting week thus far!
I am babysitting Batman!
I asked him if he would like to take off his mask and He said very dramatically,"NEVER!!"
So cute! On Monday (our first day together) he kept it on literally all day!
This little guy has been a joy and a perfect gentleman. I agreed to do it to help my good new friend Kim persue her dream (and true calling I might add) of becoming a nurse. How could I say no to that??? She took a job at the Huntsman Center as a CNA and they are going to fast track her to RN. She will specialize in oncology. I am very proud of her and love watching her passion for the medical field.

3 comments:

Rebecca Whitcomb North said...

He is so adorable! How cute!

Lexi Lou said...

Aw! I freakin' LOVE our little Batman! I wish the week could have been longer. He tried to shut himself in the fridge. LOL! He is one of my favorite little men (CJ is forever my favorite, sorry!)

Greco6 said...

Don't tell Spidy!!