Tuesday, April 14, 2009

March 1st Lindsay Karen Hill Has Her 14th Birthday!

My little Lindsay Karen is 14th! My how time flys! Her actual birthday fell on a Sunday so it is a good thing that we are trying the eating our favorite meal at home so that we could avoid breaking the Sabbath. She chose French dip sandwiches and an ice cream sandwich cake. Yummy! Jace and Brady stopped by to give Lindsay their best. (we have a lot of boy visitors these days LOL!)
One of the gifts that Lindsay asked for was a new color on the walls in her bedroom. We will be doing that here in the next month. The color she picked is called very berry. I'm a little worried but Lindsay has great taste so I'm sure I am worrying for nothing.
Grandma Hill stopped by. (Grandpa Hill was visiting Uncle Tom and Aunt Deb in St George etc this day )
COLOR:Pink
FOOD:Ice Cream
DESSERT: Ice Cream (I'm sensing a theme LOL!)
HOBBY:Dancing
NICKNAMES:Lindsor Torte, Tortilla, Nee Nee, Tortin bort, Torte, My Little Celery, Patchy

I have so much on my mind about my sweet Lindsay. She has a huge wonderful special heart. She is a peacemaker among her friends. I have watched her befriend the friendless and do it without wanting any praise but just for the sake of the person in need. Even when her actions are ridiculed. No one will ever feel alone if she is there. She is gentle. Lindsay reminds me of me. Sarah and Gabby adore Lindsay and think she is the coolest! To them anything that came from Lindsay is golden. She is a wonderful big sister. If I need anything to get done and done well Lindsay is the child I know I can call on. Her common sense is amazing. She seems mature beyond her years but still can have a lot of fun! She has amazing fashion smarts and can put together a kickin outfit and do the hair with it perfectly. Lindsay is a great dancer! She choreographed one of the dances that Dance Company will be doing in the spring concert. I love Lindsay with all of my heart and thank my Heavenly Father that I have been blessed with her in my life. Happy 14th Birthday Lindsay!

No comments: