Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Lexi's Sweet 16 Birthday Party! Feb 28th (time to catch this up LOL!)

Sarah thinking, "so is it too soon to start planning my sweet 16 party Mommy?"
On Feb 28th We threw a sweet 16 birthday party for Alexis and her friends at the church. The theme was neon/glow in the dark. We had black lights a disco ball and a spinning light ball helium filled balloons and rope lights. Also we passed out glow sticks galore. It was awesome if I do say so myself! Alexis spent hours making her own play list for the dancing music and there was plenty of food to go around even for the hungry dancing teens. She invited 50 friends and the highlight of the evening was getting an invitation to her first prom! I am pretty sure a good time was had by all! Thank you goes out to Aunt Anne Marie and Uncle Nick for coming and helping out!
Cards for her friends to give Alexis a neon birthday wish.
Cousin Marissa

Cousin Brookelyn
Sleeping Sarah

The group















1 comment:

Tanya said...

I can't believe Lexi is 16!! I still remember her as the cute little Beehive. Give her a big hug for me. Love and miss you Emily!