Friday, February 13, 2009

Jason Has A Birthday Jan 12!

Ok well I am behind in my blogging still. SAWREE!! (As we say in the fam).You can refer to a blog I posted on Jan 12th but thought I would add the pics from the day. Happy Birthday Again Baby!


Some of us had pink eye that day which is why Sarah looks half dressed and you wont see any visitors either. It was a nice quiet day for us.

The kids decorated with balloons and crepe paper for their dad. I didn't get a pic of the blue streamers attached to the ceiling fan or what happened when they turned the fan on. That was entertainment in itself. What a bad time for camera batteries to die!
Yes Jason got a bag of chicken breasts for his birthday. (spices too) It is for his George Forman grill he got to take to work with him so he can have warm fresh food at work instead of microwavable magic all of the time. We don't usually give each other raw meat as a gift. No really. We don't!

No comments: