Friday, February 13, 2009

Alexis Emily Hill is 16!


Alexis picked a 30 min Cocoa Cake for her birthday dessert. SO GOOD!
This year we are letting the birthday person pick their favorite meal to have at home. Alexis picked Sushi! It is her favorite food and Jason made some totally awesome sushi I might add. Especially considering it was his first time. Oh my heck it was tremendous! Great Job Lexi for picking it and Jason for making it! YUMMY!
Lexi's friend Jace and Brady and Lindsey Howell stopped by and gave her her favorite candy peanut butter cups! I am coming to the realization that the friends are very very important to the kids.
This is her opening her David Archuletta CD! OH MY HECK!
Her Headphones she begged for
This is her getting her a beautiful ring from mom and dad.
Feb 5th 2009 Alexis turned the big 16! (she has her first date tonight! YIKES!) Where has the time gone?
Grandma and Grandpa Hill came to help celebrate
As did Grandpa and Grandma Bitner
Lindsey Howell Gabby and CJ
More party goers!
Alexis favorites:
COLOR:purple
FOOD:sushi
DESSERT: all
HOBBY: writing reading and hanging with friends
NICKNAMES:Lexi and Lexi Lou
Alexis is a sweetheart who is an irreplaceable presence in my life. I love her with all of my heart and recognize her as a gift from God. She has a tender heart. Through Alexis all of my dreams of becoming a mother and having a family came true! She is her own person and likes to buck the norm (but only sometimes) She is a talented writer and I believe a budding photographer. She has a testimony of the gospel. I know because I have not only heard it from her mouth but I have seen it in her actions. Friends are very important to Lexi right now and I am so very thankful that she has chosen great ones! (she has already been on dates YIKES) She is wonderful! Happy 16th Birthday Lexi!

No comments: