Saturday, November 29, 2008

Oct 18th-Frightmares at Lagoon












First let me say that I am a little behind on my posts. HEE HEE! I figure better late than never. Right? On Oct 18th Jason's company Energy Solutions paid for most of our tickets to go to the Frightmares at Lagoon and treated us to a hamburger and hot dog lunch. Almost all of the rides were open and it was refreshing to be there without the blazing heat for a change. Unfortunately, most of the ride pictures didn't turn out and that's OK. You will notice in the pictures of the "picnic" we had for dinner someone has a hand on baby Sarah in almost all of them. This is because if we didn't tie her down or hang on to her we would get to chase after her when she would attempt to see the park on her own. (which was very scary for the mommy because it was MEGA crowded) Christian tried to win the rope ladder game and almost made it to the top. I wonder what the Lagoon employee was thinking with his face that close to CJ's well ya know...A good time was had by all! It is always a treat to go to Lagoon!

1 comment:

Kara said...

How fun! I haven't been to Lagoon in forever! Plus it's always nice when the company is paying ha ha ha! Good times and your family is getting so big. I can't believe how big Sarah is. It feels like yesterday when you were handing out MOUNDS to say she was a girl!! Crazy!