Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Smells like Teen Spirit

I love my Alexis and my Lindsay! They are beautiful both inside and out. I have promised myself that I am going to take my camera back from them and document them and their progression too. I remember when I was their ages and it wasnt long before I had found Jason and had moved on. They will only be with us for a short time now and these days are precious.


Hey Alexis and Lindsay do you want to dance?


I am ready!!






Head shots you say?







Oooh baby good times! I am not sure all of these are "authorized" to be on the blog but I am the boss applesauce and here they are. I think they are great.







Wooo I am not sure what this is trying to say but it looks like someone needs more sleep and a hair brush. Cracks me up! She is so serious too.


Wow so still and perfect...one would almost think it was a picture of a picture....oh my bad, it is. I love these sweet spirits! I love that they have a desire to do what is right. I enjoy that they can have fun without a lot of money spent. It makes me happy that they are happy and love life. Alexis and Lindsay you are the best!!!

1 comment:

Kara said...

such cute girls! I saw Alexis in the hall at church on Sunday and couldn't believe how grown up she is! She was just a little beehive when i was in YW's with her!! They are beautiful!!