Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Brownie Sneeker!

Before I start my blog just a little disclaimer....My older 2 daughters (especially Lindsay) are taking a lot of pictures of the baby lately and they had better be on the look out because now I have a bunch of shots to get of them to even things out!

Ok with that said...WE HAVE A BROWNIE DOUGH SNEEKER IN OUR HOUSE!!! This time we caught her red handed. Or should I say brown, and wait, it looks like it is mostly on her face so I suppose I should say we caught her brown faced not red handed!!






Please give me the spoon Sarah!?!





Ok you win....


AWH man!! It's on my hands!




Oh well. YUM-O!!

2 comments:

OLIVERSONFAM said...

I'm not sure if she really got any IN her mouth? lol...
She is too stinkin CUTE!

Kara said...

Such a cute cheesy grin! i still can't believe how fast she is growing, seems like the other day you were just prego. Cute cute family!!!