Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sarah turns 2 June 8th (yep still trying to catch up)

Aunt Marnee April Uncle Dan Grandma Hill and Grandpa Hill
Our Sweet Sarah Ella turned 2 on June 8th! She is our dear little surprise and we all love her SO MUCH! I am convinced that she is spoiled with love and attention like nothing I have ever seen. Sarah's big sisters and brother absolutely dote on her and she knows it too. Sarah loves butterflies and the color blue very much right now. She was extremely upset on Sunday that she wasn't a blue sparkly butterfly. Her favorite food is anything that doesn't require her sitting down for a meal. She is a snacker. Sarah loves to go to Church and nursery and adores her teachers there. Just yesterday she told me she wanted her sippy filled.. I said OK and started to get up and she told me No I do it myself!! I thought well sure kid you are short what can you do but go ahead and give it a try. Next thing I hear is the water running in the kitchen. I look to see my Sarah hanging from the kitchen sink by her belly and a stool obviously pushed out from under her feet accidentally. She didn't cry or make a peep. She was just looking around at her situation. I could just see her thinking now how am I going to get out of this. I think we are going to have to keep an eye on this one!!

Sarah and Brookelyn



Nana and Aunt Amanda came for the party.



No comments: