Monday, May 25, 2009

Lindsays spring concert and flower fundraiser

April 28 and 29th was Lindsays Spring Concert with the KJHS Dance Company. They did an awesome job! I was so impressed.
These shots with the giant balloons are the finale and it was amazing! I wish the pictures could do it justice.












div>


This is a picture of the dance Lindsay choreographed herself. It was so good! She is one talented teen! That is Lindsay at the point of the triangle.




The ball of energy is Lindsay dancing! These pictures inspired me to invest in a better camera.
Lindsay's baby picture on the big screen
Lindsay hugging Mrs Patton
Lindsay on the Dance Company Board
I volunteered to help with the flower fundraiser and made these bouquets all by myself. (the day before was a joint flower effort with my new friends Royce and Jenny and boy are they QT's but they weren't available the next day) It was rather successful! What parent wants their daughter to be the only one who didn't get flowers?


A before shot


No comments: