Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Feb 22 HAPPY 17th ANNIVERSARY!


This year for our 17th anniversary we had a 12 hour vacation with each other and we both loved it! We started with shopping and dinner are Gardner village the night before and then got up and went to breakfast at Virg's because they remind us of our days in Tooele. Of course more shopping at the mall including finding a husband for my Sophie Bear. They got married! LOL! I wont bore you with all of the details but we had a great day and I have never been more in love with my sweetheart than I am today. Jason is wonderful and we fit together perfectly. He...Completes.....ME! LOL! Seriously though. I am happy with my baby!

1 comment:

Greco6 said...

Happy Anniversary!! I want all the details.... jk. Haha. I didn't realize that you have been married only one year less than David and I. COol. OUr anniversary is coming up, and I have been trying to think of something fun to surprise him with. Let me know if you have any great ideas.